2. Books-on-tape or regular books? Regular books. I feel like I'm cheating when I use books-on-tape.
3. Paperback or hardcover? Tough one. I like paperback for the cost but hardcover for the durability. I'll go with h/c .
4. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction. It tends to be more honest.
5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels? Sci-fi / fantasy, esp. Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett.
6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)? buy. i'm such a completionist it's sad.
7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand? subscribe. if i like a magazine enough it is almost always more economical to subscribe.
8. Current best-sellers or classic literature? a mixture. harry, damnit, harry! and ayn.
9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often? re-read.
10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why? Harry. For two reasons. One, because I've read the other books and have been waiting for this one for at least two years... no, more than that. I pre-ordered Harry on 2/25/2001. Second, I couldn't give a flying monkey nostril about Hil. I'd sooner read a dozen books about Posh and Becks before I'd read one about Hil.