2. Age: 30, to be 31 (eep) on July 30
3. Location: West Seattle - the Admiral District - to be relocated to the Upper West Side of Manhattan in approximately 70 days.
4. Occupation: SEO and writer. I hope to do more writing than SEO G-d willing as the writing should start to pick up in terms of pay.
5. Partner: I have three of the most adorable bear buddies. Isn't that what you meant?
6. Kids: Not yet!
7. Brothers/Sisters: I have an older brother who lives in Portland, Oregon.
8. Pets: I am sadly without pet. I used to have a fish called Yash.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
- Definitely the biggest thing is the process of moving back to the upper west side of new york
- working on a play that i have been working on and off for way too long; I really want to get it produced and direct it
- making a good business out of daily one inch buttons and awesome shirt designs.
10. Where and for what did you go to school?: I can't speak much to my primary schooling but I went to Junior High school in Princeton, NJ as well as the first two years of high school. The last three (yes three) years of high school were in Heightstown, NJ. Nothing like being a sophmore taking all junior classes because your school required you to "repeat" a year in order to be accepted. I went to Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey for a whopping year before taking a year off to contemplate my navel and get a useless degree from the Chubb Institute; this was followed by going back to Rutgers for another three years where I got my degree in Communication. I use that every day in that I communicate and correct everyone's grammar, including my own.
11. Parents: Sometimes I feel like I had six parents because they all lived in the same house with my brother and I. There were my parents, my grandmothers, my grandfather on my father's side, and my great grandmother on my mother's side. I ended up being raised by a lot more women than men because my grandfather passed away in 1981. My parents divorced, unfortunately.
12. Who are some of your closest friends?: It's strange: the two people I call my best friends are two of the people with whom I have spoken the most infrequently in the last four years. I think it has something to do with the distance. I miss them quite a lot.