I finally figured out how the novel is going to work out. 18 chapters instead of 36, with the chapters being longer than i thought they would be. hopefully the novel will be finished by the end of july, in time for my 26th birthday.
had a great day today.
took the juicer to the mikva, and on the way back saw "elliot court", a street, and I giggled.
it was a great day.
just so i can understand the tanya grotter books i just payed $25 to get a set of.
oh, and being able to read long russian novels would also be cool.
but primarily, Tanya Grotter. It's all about Tanya Grotter.
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
"though they were sad, they rescued everyone, they lifted up the sun, a spoonful weighs a ton"
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
outlining my novel - or breaking up with so-and-so. both are pretty important.
4. What about the past ten years?
becoming more observant, certainly.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?